The Salish Sea Experience for Bellingham Public Schools is funded by grants and donations to Bellingham Public Schools Foundation, a 501c3 formed to help bridge the gap between basic education funding provided by the State of Washington and what is needed to meet the Bellingham School District’s goals of academic excellence in accordance with its strategic plan. Any funds donated will go towards supporting all elementary schools seeking funds for this
field trip and help expand the impact of the program through ongoing stewardship awareness.
- $650 could provide a bus and driver
- $600 could provide programs at Lime Kiln Point Sate Park
- $330 could provide ferry fare for a bus
- $ 68 could provide ferry fare for an emergency vehicle
- $ 40 could cover the cost of one student for the day
- Any amount makes a difference!
If you would like to donate, click here for Bellingham Public Schools Foundation Donation Page. Please be sure to put Salish Sea Experience in the “Other comments about your gift” section at the very bottom to be sure funds are credited properly.